Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Watson's Footspa Machine

Yesterday, (all my troubles seem so far away =)) I counted my steps from our place to Joie’s school.  Whew! It is 124 (one way) and a 3-minute walk (back and forth) He he…Even so, I decided to grant my feet a much deserved 20-minute relaxation.


I’m using Watson’s Bubble Footspa Massager.  It has an easy to use dial for 4 different settings: 0-off; 1-massage; 2-massage+retain warmth; 3-retain warmth+bubble.  It has also a ball roller in the middle that is used to massage under side of feet but it has no use for me =) Nevertheless, I find this machine useful for its purpose.

Foot soak recipe:
1/8 cup Epsom salt dissolved in
1.5L of warm water
1 good book to read  



Indeed, you'll feel your troubles will seem so far away =) Well, maybe just for a few moments, coz this is what was happened after the soaking...

Ouch! But still smiling though =)

Y'ey, a Batman band aid! =)

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm interested in buying that same thing but I'm curious about what happened to your feet and why the need for band aid? I can't seem to see the images. Anyway, thanks for your review! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The water heated and best foot massager machine was in a separate room before the massage area. This pre-session lasted about 5 minutes after which a masseuse led me into an even darker hall which had several almost-flat recliners lined-up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks For sharing this Superb article.I use this Article to show my assignment in college.it is useful For me Great Work.
    best foot massager reviews

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog