Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Therapy Materials

When I woke up this morning, (oh, did I fall asleep?=)) I’ve wanted to do a retail therapy like buying things and all for myself but what I finally did is a good and inexpensive substitute.  Instead of going to mall, I went to market not for foodstuffs but to look for toys and things that can be used for therapy. Look what I’ve found! =)

 Mini Picture Board - for language and fine motor

 Moveable Puzzle - for fine motor

Alphabet and Number Puzzles - for language and fine motor

Tiny Nailcutter and Lock w/ Key - for fine motor

Clothespins - pinching/pressing it, for fine motor

Mini Baskets - for putting small things together

Plastic Sieve - used to segregate one thing to another

Clothespins w/ Hanger - to air dry artworks


Btw, these things will be added to my son’s therapy materials, not for my retail therapy.  What I did was. So, 'twas two birds in one shot! =) That’s not all, it only costs 10pesos each! That is why it's so therapeutic =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog