Friday, February 11, 2011

Selecta Ice Cream--Hershey's Reese's

Summer is fast approaching and that is why it's been a hot weather for awhile now.  So when I spotted in a grocery store this Hershey’s Reese’s Selecta ice cream, WOW! What a happy sunny day! =)  It reminds me that Reese’s peanut butter cups is one of my favorite comfort food for some time.  So just a sight of its logo, in an ice cream is so comforting =)


800ml for only 125 pesos
With chunks of Reese's peanut butter cups in chocolate ice cream. Mmmm....perfect combination!=)




4 comments:

  1. wew... where were you able to buy this? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you’re in Manila, it’s available at most grocery/convenient stores =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ih my....i soooo love this ice cream! i searched for it on the net just to post in in my fb account>photos. haha. ehlaine20@yahoo.com (^.^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just bought one. I was disappointed to see no chunks of peanut butter in it. It doesnt even taste like peanut butter! I returned it to the grocery where i bought it. we opened another one , it was just plain chocolate. what a big disappointment!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog